Wyandotte Family Membership Overview
Defining Membership at Wyandotte Family
We have two types of membership at Wyandotte Family. Please see below for specific details about each one.
- A general member is a regular attender of Wyandotte Family. Whether one regularly attends our connection groups or one of our Sunday morning gatherings, one is considered a member and an important part of our family.
- Being a general member allows you the opportunity to become a part of some of our ministry teams (facilities team, 3rd Friday team, Street Fair Team, Week in Wyandotte Team, Media team, 1st impressions team)
- Being a general member allows you the ability to serve at various levels of leadership (ministry team member, team captain, and some lead positions)
- Being a general member allows you to take the next step into “next step” membership.
Next Step Membership:
- A Next Step member is a general member who has filled out the Next Step membership application and has agreed to the Next Step membership covenant (you can download the covenant on the download forms page here)
- Being a Next Step member allows you the opportunity to experience all of the above from general memberships plus the following.
- Being a Next Step member allows you the opportunity to serve at high-level core leadership and director leadership.
- Being a Next Step member allows you the opportunity to serve on the Leadership Team of Wyandotte Family which serves as our “board.”
- Being a Next Step member allows you the opportunity to nominate potential Leadership Team Members.
- Being a Next Step member allows you the opportunity to ratify Leadership Team Members at family meetings when the opportunity arises.
Here at Wyandotte Family, we are truly a community of people working together to make it simple for people to find and follow Jesus. If you would like to learn more about becoming a Next Step you can download the Next Step Membership Packet & Covenant or you can click on this Link and fill out an application on-line. (Coming soon)